Project type: FULL SERVICE INTERIOR DESIGN. COLLABORATION.
Project steps: ALL:
- Briefing and site visit
- Interior design concept
- Design development and sourcing
- Detail drawings and specification
- Trade liaison
- Designer on site
- Client binder
- Shopfront branding implementation
I completed a refit for Brighton letting agent Pavilion Properties in the Summer of 2019. Lots of positive specifications were used, some items were reused & refreshed and old furniture was donated to local furniture recycling co-operative.
We also commissoned beautiful murals by local artist Katherine Griffin adding biophilia to the space – which even in it’s replicated form has a wellness benefit for people using the space. Click here for a time lapse of the mural being created!
The following elements were incorporated into the design:
- Task chair seats in recycled polyester, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified for safe use of chemicals
- Floor is 100% recyclable, 40% recycled content
- Paint: internally and externally is not tested on animals
- Lighting from local company with very low energy lamps
- Recyclable aluminium fascia sign with LED lighting
- Visitor’s chairs in FSC certified sustainable timber
- Old furniture recycled by Magpie Shabitat
- Buy from local suppliers